News » cleanse
Welcome to the Family Bree!
"I would love to be a KBNatural Ambassador because I've tried a lot of hair products for naturally curly hair that caused my hair to be so dry. Some products were my absolute favorite until they either changed the formula and discontinued products. Now I only use Koils by nature products. Your products made my scalp very happy and not itchy and dry. Thank you so much for all the smell good & feel good hair and body butter and also the shealoe leave-in conditioner. I really hope you would consider me as an ambassador of your awesome products. Can't wait to order more products during black Friday."
Brilleasha Moore (aka Bree)
About Koils by Nature
Natural beauty doesn’t need a loud introduction to make itself known. It’s obvious and undeniable. At Koils by Nature, our promise to you is a line of products that will enhance your natural beauty and give it the star treatment it deserves. Every product we make is blended with care and designed to give you a luxurious experience with each use.
Our founder, Pamela J. Booker, was raised in the tranquil city of Beaufort, South Carolina. Her youth was a celebration of all the wonderful things nature had to offer - from homegrown fresh food to hot summer days made cooler by the shade of luscious oak trees. This appreciation for things that come from the earth would later serve as the foundation she would build Koils by Nature on.
Koils by Nature is dedicated to offering high quality, all natural, hair and skin products our customers can believe in and feel confident using. We achieve that goal by creating blends that do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PBA, petroleum, paraffin DEA, synthetic color, or animal products. Our test lab is staffed with real people and not animals - the way it should be. From conception to creation, the entire process is overseen by Mrs. Booker, who, as a proud U.S. Army veteran, works hard to ensure that we meet her exceptional standards before any product hits the market. We are proud vegan certified and cruelty-free company.
With our assortment of conditioners, cleansers, butters, oil treatments, styling gels, and accessories, Koils by Nature has something to offer everyone. Our line of men’s grooming products debuted in 2016 and has become so popular we care barely keep it in stock!
An international brand with a devoted customer base and features in national media outlets such as Essence.com, NaturallyCurly.com, and Parent magazine, Koils by Nature is becoming a major contender in the hair and skin care industries. We are proud of what we do and will continue to work tirelessly to blend the essence of beauty with the purest of nature, in every aspect of the Koils by Nature experience.
Having a Beard is IT right now...it's reminding me so much of the natural hair movement and women's quests for #BraStrapped length hair! Now the fellas want #hangtime with their beards! So here are some sure fire tips to get you a fuller softer beard!
1. PATIENCE - my grandmother use to say, "a watch pot never boils" this goes for your beards guys! patience is a virtue and you will see the fruits of your labor.
2. Drink plenty of water - good ole h20 is the #holygrail for all things health, detoxing, moisture and growth. Drink plenty of water hydration starts from the inside. You will see less breakage, which will lead to a softer fuller beard.
3. Good diet & exercise- when you eat good and exercise it shows up in your hair and skin; healthy fats like avocados, nuts, leafy greens rich in Vitamins B5, B3, and B9. Exercise improves the blood circulation which promotes hair growth. You will look amazing after eating right, exercising and with a full beard!
4. Cleanse often- removing food, dirt and skin cells are essential for beard growth and calms itching. Our sulfate free Beard & Face Cleanser will remove impurities, dirt without stripping natural oils.
5. Moisturize- h2o is the #1 moisturizer....but you need some conditioning for your beard, vitamins and minerals for your skin and hair....and that's where the Beard & Face Moisturizer comes in handy! This product will give you slip, condition your beard; eliminate breakage, dryness.
6. Seal- after the cleansing, putting the moisturizer on your beard...you have to seal it all in; water will evaporate...so sealing with a Beard Butter and/or Beard Oil will help keep the moisture, preventing drying and breakage! The goal is to keep the beard soft and pliable.
7. Brush and/or comb regularly- removes dead skin cells and stimulates hair growth and train your beard! Checkout our amazing 100% Wood seamless Beard Comb.