News » grow full beard
Having a Beard is IT right now...it's reminding me so much of the natural hair movement and women's quests for #BraStrapped length hair! Now the fellas want #hangtime with their beards! So here are some sure fire tips to get you a fuller softer beard!
1. PATIENCE - my grandmother use to say, "a watch pot never boils" this goes for your beards guys! patience is a virtue and you will see the fruits of your labor.
2. Drink plenty of water - good ole h20 is the #holygrail for all things health, detoxing, moisture and growth. Drink plenty of water hydration starts from the inside. You will see less breakage, which will lead to a softer fuller beard.
3. Good diet & exercise- when you eat good and exercise it shows up in your hair and skin; healthy fats like avocados, nuts, leafy greens rich in Vitamins B5, B3, and B9. Exercise improves the blood circulation which promotes hair growth. You will look amazing after eating right, exercising and with a full beard!
4. Cleanse often- removing food, dirt and skin cells are essential for beard growth and calms itching. Our sulfate free Beard & Face Cleanser will remove impurities, dirt without stripping natural oils.
5. Moisturize- h2o is the #1 moisturizer....but you need some conditioning for your beard, vitamins and minerals for your skin and hair....and that's where the Beard & Face Moisturizer comes in handy! This product will give you slip, condition your beard; eliminate breakage, dryness.
6. Seal- after the cleansing, putting the moisturizer on your beard...you have to seal it all in; water will evaporate...so sealing with a Beard Butter and/or Beard Oil will help keep the moisture, preventing drying and breakage! The goal is to keep the beard soft and pliable.
7. Brush and/or comb regularly- removes dead skin cells and stimulates hair growth and train your beard! Checkout our amazing 100% Wood seamless Beard Comb.