Protect Your Koils from the Summer Heat
This summer heat is brutal, from 118 in LA to 100 here in the Atlanta Metro this summer heat can reek havoc on your Koils! Here are 5 ways to prevent your Koils from being FRIED in this summer heat!
1. HYDRATE listen, moisture starts from the inside so it's very important you're drinking at least 1/2 your body weight in oz. example 180lbs drink at least 90oz of water per day, and I know this can be hard, but start off with 1 (16oz) bottle, add a slice of lemon, lime or cucumber. (avoid the powdered flavored stuff) Water has so many amazing benefits from keeping you alive to detoxing your body...so DRINK WATER!
2. PROTECT, I know errybody is at the beach in Cabo, Miami, LA has so much fun in the sun, but those UV RAYS are harmful to our skin and hair, so if you're going to be in direct sunlight for an extended time, COVER up with a Sating lined hat, turban or scarf. Your hair will thank you!
3. DEEP CONDITION, this is the time of year with biweekly DC are crucial and remember to sit under a hooded dryer with a plastic cap or sit under a steamer for 20-30 minutes.
4. MOISTURIZE, having a great leave-in conditioner is essential for your Koils, replenishing your hair with great moisture, slip vitamins and minerals will help your hair weather this Hot summer. You can use our leave in conditioner every day and it will not cause build up!
5. SEAL, not after all of the drinking of the water, deep conditioning, protecting your koils and moisturizing your Koils...now you have to seal in all that goodness with a butter or oil, and we have the PERFECT butter for your hair and body! Remember water give moisture but if you don't seal in that moisture, the water will evaporate so you have to seal in the moisture with a butter or oil.
Any questions or comments? Leave them below!