ASSISTANT – ATLANTA
Atlanta (Lithonia, GA)
If you have a strong passion to work in the hair & beauty industry, and a passion for family & marriage this position could be for you!
Koils by Nature is an international brand with a devoted customer base, an emerging as a leader in the hair and skin care industries. Owned by a husband and wife team and we are looking for an integral team member; our right hand; our go-to person; THE ONE with a stellar work ethic, a “can do” attitude, notable professionalism, lives in integrity and who is both confident in their abilities, but also knows when to be the student because aside from specific software proficiencies needed (see below), you need to be a quick study!
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, compulsive Facebook-er, chatterbox personal phone caller, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our right hand.
If you’re still reading you may just be our right hand.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working with people.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY organized and detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Must provide world class customer service to us and our external customers.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Any knowledge that you have of social media, Internet marketing, and/or direct response marketing is a plus.
To sum it up, we’re looking for a talented and hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Filtering Emails
- Updating Contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of eCards, Event Invitations, etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing Powerpoint Presentations
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
- Simple eBook Layout / Formatting
- Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
- Report Creation
- Document Template Creation
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Receptionist Duties
- Sending Client Invoices
- Preparation of Training Materials
- Knowledge and love for the hair & beauty industry
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Experience handling high-volume of email correspondence
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience coordinating events and scheduling travel arrangements
• Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
• Social media enthusiast
This is a 40 hour per week position based in the Atlanta metro area.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email following these instructions:
- Subject Line: I’m Your Next Assistant.
- Within the body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What is your favorite tool that helps you stay organized?
- Include a resume and references within the body of the email.
Email to: email@example.com